- Detail Images
Layer up beneath a shell or wear solo.
Built for the hill but born to chill, the Spyder Girls' Speed Fleece Jacket functions as both a stellar layering piece beneath your girl's shell or as her first choice for a trip to the movies. Its asymmetrical color block and embroidered Spyder logo gives her stylish mountain appeal, while the Speed's warm fleece fabric keeps her comfortable in cold, drafty rooms.
- Cozy 230g brushed microfleece traps heat, wicks moisture, and breathes for comfort
- Anti-pill finish keeps the Speed Fleece looking good wash after wash
- Brushed microfiber inner collar adds extra warmth and against-the-skin comfort
- Flatlock seams eliminate annoying chafing issues
- Zippered hand pockets stash her tissues, lip balm, or lunch money
Share your thoughts
Update to my review
I exchanged for the Large. The Large was way too big. The M was way too small. The Jump from M to L was huge.
Nice but runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I bought the medium for my 11 yr old. It looks like it will fit my 8 yr old. I would go up one size in this Jacket. I felt like the M was too small. Really cute. Has a nice cut. In the pics it almost looks like a hard fleece. It is not. It is a soft fleece inside and out. It was a nice weight. On the medium to heavy side. I think it would make a nice base layer. I am going to size up.