- Detail Images
A versatile layer of luxury.
What could be more convenient than skiwear beautiful enough for the snazziest après bar? Nothing. The Spyder Women's Sped Insulator Vest goes from slope to fine establishment without pause. It feels luxurious, looks glamorous, and delivers breathable, water-resistant protection. With a Spylon DWR and Xt.L laminate, this is still a tough piece of performance wear. Lofty and efficient Primaloft One insulation adds cozy warmth to your cold-prone core. Stretch microfleece side panels are finished with anti-pill treatment for long-lasting loveliness. The contoured collar, custom zipper collection, and pop branding elements add to the luxury of this sleek vest.
- Polyester nail head weave with Spylon W/R
- Stretch polyester with Xt.L 10K/10K laminate and Spylon W/R
- 360-degree stretch solid knit microfleece with anti-pill finish
- Primaloft One insulation
- Downproof polyester plain weave lining with Cire finish
- Regular fit with contoured collar
- Two hand pockets
- Pop branding and custom zipper
Share your thoughts
Regal = Sharp color!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I gave this vest to my mom as a gift (in the Regal color- purple) and she loves it! She's had a couple people, in the short time she's worn the vest, ask her WHERE she got it because of the color - it is sharp! She said the vest is not only attractive and warm, but it fits easily over a shirt thicker than cotton. I bought it for her so she can wear it for casual, or outdoor sports - very versatile piece.