- Detail Images
The Spyder Women's Snowflake Insert Full-Zip Sweater provides a layer of warmth between your body and the cold, but unlike some midlayers this svelte zip-up sweater won't leave you looking like you're smuggling marshmallows under your jacket. Wear this warm knit when you want a clean look, a smart fit, and manageable warmth for chilly ski days.
- Cozy sweater knit fabric holds in warmth to keep you toasty on the mountain
- Anti-pilling fleece lining is soft to the touch and boots the cozy factor
- Athletic fit is sleek and built for movement; plus, it fits under your shell without adding bulk
- Full zip lets you vent excess heat when you're working up a sweat
- Handwarmer pockets with invisible zippers keep your hands cozy when you're out without gloves
- Custom snowflake knit inserts on the sleeve add a traditional Scandinavian feel
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I thought this sweater was going to be too bulky to ski in, but I was wrong. It fits like a glove and ski in it every day. It is super warm and looks great for Apres!