- Detail Images
Fashion-forward enough for the city and sporty enough for the small mountain towns.
Slide on the Spyder Women's Serenesis Insulated Jacket, pull on your high-top faux-fur boots, and get ready for a night out in good ol' Jackson Hole. This fashion-forward jacket sports a feminine silhouette, non-bulky insulation, and stretchy elastic side panels so when a hot cowboy asks you to dance in the middle of the street, you'll kindly oblige.
- Spylon+ DWR coating sheds light rain and falling snow while you cruise around town
- PrimaLoft Infinity insulation offers superb non-bulky warmth and keeps you comfortable in chilly temperatures
- Polyester lining feels smooth against your skin and slips easily over your sweater or shirt
- Feminine fit offers a sophisticated, flattering look
- Stretchy, elastic side panels offer plenty of unrestricted mobility
- Internal rib cuffs with thumbholes seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Brushed microfiber inner chinguard supplies soft comfort against your neck and chin
- Zippered hand and sleeve pockets stash your cell and lipstick, while an internal zippered pocket holds your small wallet
Share your thoughts
What temp would you say you would be...
What temp would you say you would be comfortable in this coat if you were ou in it for 3-4 hours? We live in the south and I need a coat to keep me warm when the football games start getting cold in November.