- Detail Images
The Spyder Scuba X-Static 3/4 Pant is an ideal first layer to reach for when you're suiting up for a long day at the resort. The scuba pant is anatomically designed to compress core muscle groups for maximum blood flow and performance while the X-Static antimicrobial treatment keeps you smelling fresh.
- The stretch nylon and polyester fabric is anatomically designed to hug the contours of your body
- The X-static antimicrobial treatment with thermodynamic heat transfer properties uses silver-coated fibers for permanent odor control
- Medium compression fit feels like a second skin and compresses core muscle groups for support
- Fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- 3/4 length reduces bunching in your boots
- Custom jacquard design makes you feel and look like a super-hero
Share your thoughts
What the DR ordered
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I hate having the bottom cuff on my tights/thermal layer inside my ski boot. These overlap the top few inches of my ski sock (BTW -Defeet are the only sock to wear) but they do it above the top of my boot eliminating any pressure points inside the boot when I really crank them down. Tried several brands and these are by far the best. Provide nice compression and and come up above the hip bone so I can tuck in my upper layer. 6' 3" 185 lbs. and the L is perfect.