Spyder Rover Pant - Men's
- Detail Images
Insulated ski pant with plenty of stretch.
Wherever you decide to roam, give your legs a home in Spyder’s Rover Pants. These slightly stretchy softshell ski pants are all set to keep you warm, dry, and ready to test your skills on increasingly gnarly terrain.
- Stretchy shell fabric is laminated with an OSMO Xt.L waterproof breathable membrane, which provides a 20K-rated barrier against winter storms
- Spylon DWR water-resistant coating helps prevent the fabric from absorbing surface water—coating retains 80% effectiveness even after 20 washings
- Fully taped seams block water and snow from rolling down the pants and sneaking in through the cracks
- Waterproof zippers used throughout
- Articulated knees mimic the normal anatomical shape of your legs, allow for a more comfortable fit, and provide greater freedom of movement as compared to a standard, straight design
- Pants come with 40g of PrimaLoft insulation to trap heat on cold days—pair with additional layers if the temperature really takes a nosedive
- Removable suspenders keep your waistline riding as high or low as you want