Always ready to play in the snow.
The Spyder Boys' Propulsion Pant will keep your boy warm and dry during ski sessions, backyard snowball fights, and sledding adventures. Its Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR treatment, and taped critical seams provide waterproof breathable protection, and ThermaWeb insulation adds a bit of heat. The polyester stretch twill fabric is durable so you won't have to buy another pair until he grows out of them, which is longer than you'd think thanks to its Great Lengths cuffs that extend the cuffs an additional inch. The Propulsion's removable suspenders keep the pant in place while he runs and plays, and snow gaiters keep snow out of unwanted places.
- Xt.L waterproof breathable laminate
- Spylon+ DWR water-shedding treatment
- Great Lengths extendable cuffs
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Removable adjustable suspenders
- Waterproof zippered thigh pocket
- Item #SPD006V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The ski pants are great. Suspenders easy to adjust. The pant comes with the ability to lengthen by 1.5 inches. Which as a Mom is the best thing ever. Will by this product again.