Where style meets performance.
From weekends at the ski resort to chilly outdoor recess, the Spyder Girls' Project Jacket combines performance and style for a jacket your girl will love. Its Xt.L laminate shields her from snow, while remaining breathable for comfort while she moves. Thinsulate insulation keeps her warm in wintry conditions (even if she get wet). The most exposed seams on the Project Jacket are taped to prevent moisture from sneaking in. An elastic powder skirt seals out snow on stormy days to keep her dry and comfortable. A hood offers protection on stormy days and can be removed on bluebird days.
- A ski jacket with clean lines and a performance design
- Xt.L laminate provides waterproof, breathable protection
- 3M Thinsulate keeps her warm without adding bulk
- Critical seam taping seals out moisture in key areas
- Powder skirt keeps snow out on stormy days
- Removable hood offers extra weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for customized fit
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Data card pocket
- Item #SPD00NC