A weather-blocking, insulating ski or snowboard jacket that keeps her on the hill from first chair to closing time.
The Spyder Girls' Project Jacket keeps her comfortable, warm, and dry so she can focus on perfecting her skills on the slopes with her race team, ski school class, or with friends and family. Thanks to its water-resistant, breathable 10K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR treatment, and taped critical seams, the Project shields her from blustery winds and snow while she lays tracks down groomers and explores off-trail terrain. Its ThermaWeb insulation throughout helps ensure cozy warmth on frigid mornings while the Project's polyester satin lining makes layering underneath a cinch.
A removable hood helps protect her face from the elements while its brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates annoying chafing issues. To block out the snow and cold, Spyder gave the Project a powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap back, an adjustable hem, and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs. Waterproof handpocket zippers also ensure that her snack money stays well protected while a data card pocket holds her season pass. If she wipes out and has to retrieve her snow-covered goggles from up the hill, Spyder also gave the Project a chamois lens wipe in one of its pockets.
- 10K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR treatment, and taped critical seams
- Stretch polyester plain weave face fabric
- Anti-abrasion Desco overlay film by Bemis
- Polyester satin lining
- ThermaWeb (140g) insulation
- Removable hood with brushed microfiber inner collar
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap back
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof handpocket zippers
- Data card pocket
- Chamois lens wipe