- Community Images
Laughs in the face of light snow and chilly temps.
Stand out from the peeps in the lift line with the Spyder Women's Prevail Jacket. Its asymmetrical design and fresh color blocking gets you photo-of-the-day recognition on the resort's website, while an extra helping of Thinsulate insulation in the jacket's body keeps you toasty and comfortable while you shred nonstop runs.
- 10K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR coating, and taped critical seams help shield you from the wet during a light snowstorm
- Stretchy polyester fabric gives you plenty of unrestricted movement while you maneuver through tight trees and bust down a mogul field
- 3M Thinsulate insulation throughout keeps you plenty warm thanks to its microfibers that efficiently trap insulating air and reflect body heat
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining wicks moisture away and makes layering underneath a cinch
- Feminine cut and asymmetric print offer a refreshing on-hill look
- Removable hood shields your face and head from cold, blustery elements
- Powder skirt with stretch panel, drawcord adjustable hem, and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs with gaiters seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates chafing issues
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your goggles, tissues, snack money, and other small essentials
- Internal chamois included in the data card pocket
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My wife liked the jacket very much,comfortable,warm,looks nice,but the Vulcano/white colored her white Spyder pants+ her north face white undergarment on the first day of using it.
The pink came out of the pants after washing it.
We washed the jacket according to the label carefully=now it is vulcano/pink.
If you are colorblind it will not bother you/like me/ :),but my wife sees color good so we are going to return it.