A striking, progressive design packed with ski-ready features.
Whether it's a whiteout morning or a gorgeous bluebird day, take to the slopes with the Spyder Women's Power Jacket. Thanks to its waterproof breathable laminate, fully taped seams, and waterproof front and hand zippers, the Power equips you against gnarly, snow-filled winter weather so you can reap the benefits of an epic storm. Plus its low-bulk Thinsulate insulation traps heat to keep you happy on frigid lift rides.
- 20K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR coating, waterproof front and hand zippers, and fully taped seams deliver solid protection and breathability while you whether a snowstorm and snorkel through waist-deep pow
- Bemis overlay film bonds materials together to reduce stitching and add a sleek, technical look
- 3M Thinsulate insulation throughout keeps you plenty warm on frigid days thanks to its microfibers that efficiently trap insulating air and reflect body heat
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining wicks moisture away and makes layering underneath a cinch
- Long silhouette, stretchy feel, and feminine cut gives a flattering mountain-style fit that provides plenty of movement and ski comfort
- Underarm ventilation system ditches excess heat while you ski nonstop runs, dig a snow pit, or shovel the snow
- Removable hood shields your face and head from the cold, blustery elements
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and snap-back feature, drawcord adjustable hem, and hand gaiters seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates chafing issues
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your goggles, tissues, snack money, and other small essentials
- Internal chamois included in the data card pocket