The pinnacle of performance.
You demand top-level performance from yourself, so why not demand the same from your ski gear? Spyder designed its Men's Pinnacle Jacket with the utmost standards of protection, warmth, and mobility to compliment your performance on the slopes. Its Xt.L laminate delivers exceptional waterproof protection in wet weather, and it has unbelievable breathability to keep you comfortable as you bomb powder bowls. PrimaLoft Gold insulation helps stave off the cold on winter's harshest days, while the 360-degree stretch shell and lining lets you move without any restrictions. Spyder also added an anti-abrasion overlay by Bemis for unbeatable durability that extends the life of your jacket.
The Pinnacle features a core ventilation system that lets out some steam when you're hiking up snowy ridges. An adjustable hood helps you block wind and snow on stormy days, while the adjustable hem and cuffs stop drafts. The powder skirt seals out snow to keep you dry and comfortable on the deep days, and can be snapped out of the way or removed on sunny days. A variety of pockets help keep your gear organized and accessible, so you can spend more time working those turns and less time fiddling around.
- A ski jacket that offers the utmost in protection, warmth, and mobility
- Xt.L laminate provides waterproof, breathable protection
- 360-degree stretch fabric and lining for increased mobility
- PrimaLoft Gold provides lightweight, breathable warmth
- Fully taped seams and Spylon DWR treatment prevent seeping
- Adjustable hood blocks wind and snow
- Core ventilation system for temperature regulation
- Powder skirt can be snapped back or removed when not in use
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- Specialty pockets keep gear safe and protected
- Item #SPD00KP