It's been a long time since you've squeezed into a padded Spyder race suit and run a slalom course, but you still reach for the brand's stylish hardshells and 3-in-1 jackets when you're packing up for a weekend of less competitive skiing. Whether you're considering a few trips into the backcountry or plan on taking advantage of spring skiing until the lifts shut down this year, add the Spyder Men's Patsch Novelty Hooded Softshell Jacket to your rotation, and you'll be covered for days when insulation or a shell are too much. Although it looks ready for the city, this softshell provides just enough protection for the skintrack, shoulder season hikes, and spring skiing. A Spylon+ DWR treatment protects the stretchy, breathable face fabric, while midweight bonded fleece serves up a touch of warmth when the wind blows. The Patsch Novelty also features an internal drawcord to secure the hem, an adjustable hood to seal out snowy weather, and zippered chest and hand pockets.
- Comfortable from the skintrack to spring turns at the resort
- Regular fit accommodates a range of layering systems
- Softshell fabric with DWR treatment keeps you dry and warm
- Breathable brushed fleece interior holds heat close to your core
- Zippered chest and hand pockets safely store essentials
- Item #SPD00OG