- Detail Images
A flexy ski pant with plenty of breathability.
Whether you're about to venture into the backcountry on a gorgeous bluebird day or hit the slopes for some sloppy spring skiing, slip on the Spyder Women's Orb Softshell Pant. This softshell stretch pant provides superb breathability while the temperature heats up and gives you plenty of room to move when you carve up groomers.
- Spylon+ DWR coating helps shield you from slushy spring corn
- Stretchy softshell fabric offers plenty of unrestricted movement while you bump it up and maneuver through tight turns
- Fleece backing feels soft and boosts warmth
- Belt loops offer a just-right fit
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Lower leg zippers allow you to easily pull the pant bottoms over your ski boots
- Zippered hand pockets stash your lip balm, tissues, and other small ski essentials