- Detail Images
In your relationship with winter, you wear the pants.
- Relaxed fit accommodates thermal layers with ease
- Proprietary cross-flow venting system encourages temperature regulation and moisture management
- Fully taped seams prevent soaking from lingering moisture
- Recco Avalanche Rescue System provides peace of mind should your day take an unexpected turn
- Elasticized gaiters protect otherwise vulnerable spots from snow entry
Share your thoughts
All around awesome
Great fit, light, comfortable, waterproof, breathable, everything you could want in a pant except for cargo pockets and mesh in the vents.
Athlete designed, tested, and reviewed!
Stian Hagen and I spent a ton of time trying to get these pants right- and we succeeded! This is the best alpine ski pant I've ever used. The neoprene snow-seal on the waist is super-comfy, keeps the snow out, and also keeps your mid-section warm. You can easily fold it down for the non-powder days as well. and the boot gaiter is amazing- wrap your power strap through the holes in the gaiter for a perfect seal. They do run a touch big so while I run a large (I'm 5'11 170) I could use a medium perhaps as well.
Made to survive
These pants can make the man-built to accommodate any condition