Leads the race to the podium.
As he gets into his tuck and maneuvers down the 'race course' you can't help but smile when he comes flying through the 'finish line' wearing the Spyder Toddler Boys' Mini Leader Jacket. Inspired by the fastest skiers in the world but made for the smallest, the Mini Leader consists of an Xt.L laminate and ThermaWeb insulation to ensure your ambitious little ripper stays well-protected from the elements.
- 10K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR coating on the shell, and taped critical seams help fend off the wet from fat fluffy flakes, melting icicles, and slushy snow
- Stretchy polyester shell offers comfortable mobility and stands up to everything a little boy can dish out
- Anti-abrasion brushed metal overlay film and welded construction details offer added durability for long-term use
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining makes layering beneath the Leader a cinch
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation on body and sleeves keeps your kid comfortable and warm on long, chilly lift rides
- Small-To-Tall grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1.5in when stitch is released so you don't need to stress when you're little guy has a growth spurt mid-winter
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Comfortable brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates annoying chin-chafe
- Glove attachment on hem ensures he doesn't leave his gloves behind at the sledding hill or lose them at lunch
- Waterproof hand and chest zip pockets stash his sunglasses or tissues, while a data card pocket holds his season pass
- Chamois lens wipe included to clean fogged-up goggles
Share your thoughts
Got this for my son, who is 3 1/2. I got the 3T jacket and it's perfect for this year and will work great for next year, as the cuffs have the grow system in it (remove a thread and they get 1-2 inches longer!). I paired this jacket with the Mini Expedition pant. The details on the jacket are really great, they put a lot of thought into making this a very functional ski jacket - removable hood, lots of pockets, great soft material. And of course my son loves the spiders on it!