- Detail Images
Journey to the top of mountain.
When it comes to staying warm on the mountain, a full suit is tough to beat. The Toddler Boys Mini Journey Snow Suit from Spyder will protect your little guy from head to toe when the snow starts to fall. The waterproof and breathable shell stuffed with ThermaWeb insulation keeps the cold out and the warmth in. When you're cold and ready to hit the lodge, he's going to throw a fit so he can stay out and play even longer.
- Stretch polyester plain weave Xt.L Laminate with a Spylon DWR finish provides waterproof and breathable protection for long days on the mountain
- Critical seams are taped to keep him nice and dry even in wet conditions
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation in the body and sleeves and 100g ThermaWeb in the legs trap body heat for all-day comfort when the temperature drops below freezing
- Nylon taffeta linering easily slides over layers for unrestricted movement
- Removable hood provides an extra level of protection when a storm rolls over the mountain
- Elasticized cuffs make for a snug fit that keeps snow on the mountain where it belongs
- Small to Tall grow feature allows the sleeves to be extended 1.5 inches and the cuffs 2 inches
- Abrasion resistant scuff guards protect from sharp edges and ski boots
- Glove attachment on the sleeve keeps mitts from going MIA on the mountain
- A brushed micro-fiber inner collar is soft on delicate skin
Share your thoughts
My kid loved it
I love the color and it was made big . Which is great for growing kids! I just wish they made them for bigger boys. My oldest son is 7 and he would need a 10 or 12 and they are really hard to find one piece snow suits. But we really love this one!
awesome suit, runs big
My 6-year-old is 45.5" tall, about 45 lbs and a 6 is big enough on him that we're hoping to use it next year too. This suit is wonderful. No complaints of cold, it stays drier than any other we've owned (even in wet spring snow) and it's not bulky. It seems to vent well, and the elastic cuffs are just right. It has two pants-like pockets and one inside. It's tough, too - 12 days skiing so far this year and it still looks new. It also didn't shrink in the wash, and it's cute as can be.