- Detail Images
Easy to handle.
Your little guy has just fallen down for the third time this run. But, falling is part of learning and the Spyder Toddler Boys' Mini Harness Journey Suit has a built-in harness system that makes it easy to get him back on his feet and headed in the right direction.
- Xt.L laminate seals out moisture while remaining highly breathable so your little guy stays dry and cozy
- Polyester twill with two-way stretch lets him move without restriction
- Spylon DWR treatment repels the initial onslaught of precipitation so less moisture reaches him
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't work its way in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation in the body and 100g ThermaWeb insulation in the legs hold in warmth to keep him toasty
- Articulated design creates a streamlined look while allowing his body to move
- Built-in harness system makes it easy to pull him up from the ground or give him extra stability while he's getting used to skis
- Removable storm hood protects his head from the weather
- Elastic cuffs block snow from heading up his sleeves
- Handwarmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket, and a data-card sleeve pocket store ski-day essentials
- Soft nose wipe keeps his upper lip clean