- Detail Images
A warm ripper is a happy ripper.
You've made it to the resort and your kid is finally strapped to his skis and ready to go. The Spyder Little Boys' Mini Guard Jacket uses durable fabric, weather-resistant coatings, and warm insulation to make sure you don't hear any whining two hours into the day. In fact, he'll probably be ready for another run down the bunny hill when you're ready to hit the lodge.
- Xt.L laminate's waterproof breathable protection seals out snow and rain while remaining highly breathable so he stays dry and comfortable
- Polyester twill fabric with a Spylon DWR treatment repels the initial onslaught of precipitation so less moisture reaches his jacket
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from seeping in on highly exposed areas
- Thermaweb insulation (160g in the body and 140g in the sleeves) traps body heat to keep him toasty
- Taffeta lining is silky smooth and makes it easier for him to slide into this jacket
- Small to Tall grow system leaves extra room in the sleeves that can be let out as he grows
- Removable hood gives him a comfortable fit while it protects his head from the weather
- Elastic cuffs won't let snow or cold air into his sleeves
- Lots of pocket space, including handwarmer pockets and a sleeve data card pocket keeps him organized
- Chamois goggle wipe and a nose wipe keep his face clear and clean
- Glove attachment helps him keep track of his mitts