- Detail Images
- Small to Tall Grow Cuff lets you take out the cuff seam and extend pant length
- Attached fleece vest adds core warmth and eliminates top un-tucking and snow-down-the-pant issues
- 80g ThermaWeb insulation for chilly chairlift rides
- XT coating and Spylon finish handle wetness
- Gaiters block snow on powdery days
Share your thoughts
These are waterproof and wonderful pants. The fit was great. I'm not worried about him getting wet or cold when he has these on. Worth the price. I will buy them again for my younger two Children.
Write your question here...Your sizing...
Write your question here...Your sizing chart shows we need a size 5 but our only options on the scroll down are size 4 = too small or size 6 = too big...any advise?
I purchased these ski pants in a size 6 for my 5 year old. They fit him very nicely. There is enough room for him to grow (I anticipate he will be able to wear them at least this year and next) but not so much room that he will be uncomfortable. We aren't going skiing for a few months so he hasn't been able to report how warm/waterproof these pants are, but they are high quality and I think they will work really well.