A mini winter fortress.
When the snow starts flying, the Spyder Little Boys' Mini Challenger Jacket works to keep your little ripper dry. If the temps drop, cozy ThermaWeb insulation in the body and sleeves warms his torso so he can stay out all day without noticing the chill.
- Xt.L laminate's waterproof breathable protection seals out snow and rain while remaining highly breathable so he stays dry and comfortable
- Polyester fabric with a Spylon DWR treatment repels the initial onslaught of precipitation so less moisture reaches his jacket
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from seeping in on highly exposed areas
- Thermaweb insulation (160g in the body and 140g in the sleeves) traps body heat to keep him toasty
- Taffeta lining is silky smooth and makes it easier for him to slide into this jacket
- Small to Tall grow system leaves extra room in the sleeves that can be let out as he grows
- Removable hood gives him a comfortable fit while it protects his head from the weather
- Elastic cuffs won't let snow or cold air into his sleeves
- Lots of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, sleeve data card pocket keeps him organized
- Chamois goggle wipe and a nose wipe keep his face clear and clean
- Glove attachment helps him keep track of his mitts
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Want to see your boy on the hill? Get this awesome little jacket for him. The little guys just love the big spyder web all over the sleeve. Trust me, it's true! The bigger the better! Plus it's waterproof and breathable. My little boy just loves all the Spyder he can get and don't forget the full fleece bib pant with fun colors to go with. Happy Child!!