- Detail Images
Stylie Ripping 101.
Just like the big-kid version, the Spyder Bitsy Lola Jacket is made for stylie, snowy fun when the temps drop and flakes dump. Every future ripper should learn to look good in shred weather.
- Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate and Spylon DWR coating delivers all-weather protection
- Critically taped seams seal out the elements
- Nylon taffeta lining provides silky-smooth comfort; the lower portion is TPU-coated to prevent a cold, wet torso
- 140g ThermaWeb synthetic-down insulation keeps her toasty-warm and happy
- Microfiber-lined collar cuts down on annoying chafing
- Standard fit offers comfortable movement and room to layer
- Weather-adaptable hood can be removed on sunny days; faux-fur trim can also be removed so doesn't get crusted-over during a snowstorm
- Drawcord-adjustable hem finishes in hand pockets; elasticized cuffs fit snugly against her wrists to keep out cold air and snow
- Elastic ribbing at the hem's sides enhances the jacket's fit and style
- Data-card, multiple internal, and hand-warmer pockets stow her belongings
- Glove attachment on sleeves keeps her mittens from going missing at the resort's day-car center
- Small to Tall feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1.5 inches to keep up with growth spurts
- Elastic insert at hem sides enhances fit and fashion