Don't fear the leader.
Tenuous conditions require a dependable and inventive team leader who refuses to shy away from capricious situations. Insert the Spyder Men's Leader Jacket into the equation; this rugged, trustworthy steed of a jacket stands out from the pack with its resilient technologies and streamlined, dapper design.
The Leader features Spyder's ultra-thin, yet reliable, waterproof membrane that provides superior protection against facetious weather, while the fully taped seams and interior thumbhole cuffs keep precipitation and bitter cold winds at bay. The incredibly warm and low-profile synthetic 3M Thinsulate insulation delivers furnace-like warmth, and an anti-abrasion Bemis overlay affords safeguarded preservation against unanticipated tumbles and grabby trees. A Spyder Core ventilation system ensures airflow optimal for body temperature regulation. Both the hood and powder skirt are removable for sunny groomer days.
- A dedicated ski jacket equipped to deal with winter's worst
- Waterproof and breathable membrane repels heavy snow
- Thinsulate insulation resists moisture and minimizes bulk
- Core ventilation system lets excess heat escape
- Hood and powder skirt is removable for spring ski days
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes lock in heat
- Mesh pocket stows goggles or sunglasses
- Item #SPD00KX