Spyder Leader Jacket - Boys'
- Detail Images
You've created a monster.
Your investment over the years in ski lessons for your boy have paid off; he's gone from being a whiny, reluctant participant to the confident hard-charger that he is now. Dressed in the Spyder Boys' Leader Jacket, he'll be the first one down the runs and the last one to abandon the trails at the end of the day. The Leader's XtL.L waterproof breathable laminate and Spylon DWR treatment protect him from the elements, while a hefty 140-gram dose of ThermaWeb insulation keep him toasty in weather that has you calling 'uncle' and heading for the lodge.
- Bemis protective overlays add durability without adding weight
- Removable heavy weather hood stows in dedicated back pocket for just-in-case situations
- Internal powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps the snow out on those rare occasions when he takes a spill
- Taped critical seams and water-resistant zippers provide protection from seeping water
- Goggle pocket stows his eyewear during lunch, and custom chamois lens wipe on retractable cord keeps it clean
- Brushed microfiber collar prevents a chafed chin
- Welded seams shave weight