- Detail Images
Because it sounds better than 'hooket.'
- Xt.L laminate and Spylon DWR coating make the Joody storm-worthy
- Storm hood is helmet-compatible, because you have to protect that noggin if you're going for it
- Powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic keep the snow out when you take a digger
- Core ventilation system helps you cool off after ripping up the park
- Multitude of pockets from large and convenient to small and crafty stash all your important stuff
- Teddy bear fleece lining … we already mentioned that, didn't we?
Share your thoughts
Very Nice Jacket
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wear this jacket everywhere I go. It is very comfortable and looks good. Overall it's warm but depending on the Temp. you may have to layer. Two things I wish this jacket had is a mp3 pocket, and the fleece on the inside doesn't go into the arms. For the price this jacket is great.
First off I want to say props to Backcountry.com for getting me this jacket the day after i ordered it. I was having a rough day and seeing the package guy walk to my door made me forget all my worries, and when i opened the bag and saw the jacket i cried with joy.
On to the Joody. Looks super clean. The fit is baggy and definitely for the park scene which is legit. The outside looks likw a hoody, soft and what not, but it is actually more of a shell material, which makes sense since it was meant to be used as an actual park riding jacket. Although if they made another joody and made it thicker and more like a hoody, i would probably buy that too.
Great for layering. Easy to move around in, doesnt get binched up when you sit down. The stash pockets are killer cuz the seam for the zipper is almost completely hidden. the vents open and close easily and have the same hidden seam thing going on.
The only thing i wish they had done was put the teddy bear fleece in the sleeves. they did put it in the pockets though which feels great on the phalanges.