- Community Images
Balances pro-skier Jess McMillan's freeride needs with your sweet style.
As a tribute to badarse freeride skier Jess McMillan, Spyder has created the Jesst In Time Jacket. This killer jacket delivers the performance you need to go full throttle in any in any condition. Packed with waterproof fabric, underarm vents, PrimaLoft Sport insulation, and a plethora of ski-functional features, the Jesst has you covered in everything from a wicked snowstorm to a cold bluebird day on the slopes.
- 20K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR, fully taped seams, and waterproof hand zippers seal out the wet while you snorkel through deep pow or find yourself in the middle of an epic snowstorm
- PrimaLoft Sport insulation offers warmth, loft, softness, and water resistance while you shred deep, steep lines
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- Feminine and athletic cut, stretchy fabric, and articulated elbows supply unrestricted movement while you maneuver through tight trees at high speeds
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you hike for your turns or tour in the backcountry
- Removable hood with detachable blue fox fur trim adds a touch of chic style
- Removable powder skirt with stretch panel blocks powder
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumbholes, hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs with gussets, and a drawcord adjustable hem seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Anti-abrasion Bemis overlay film gives the Jesst a sleek, technical sheen
- Brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates chafing issues
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your goggles, ski pass, snack money, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
I bought this jacket last season and wasn't sure if I liked it, in fact, almost sent it back! I decided to keep it and am so glad I did! I wear it downhill skiing and out on the town. Very comfy and keeps me warm. I also get a ton of compliments on it. It's been my favourite jacket so far for those colder days.
Jesst in Time for Jess McMillan
I ski in Jest In Time Everyday!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This jacket is meant to be skied hard and put away wet! It is technical, but looks good in the tram line.