A fashionable, functional ski coat for your powder-pupette.
Equipped with a waterproof, breathable Xt.L laminate, a Spylon+ DWR coating, and taped critical seams, the Spyder Girls' Hottie Jacket keeps your skier-gal well-protected from the elements while she's tearing it up on the slopes. The fixed hood will keep her noggin warm on cold and windy days, and she can detach the faux fur around the hood if she chooses. A brushed microfiber inner collar provides a soft feel, so she won't come back with an icky rash on her chin after a day of skiing. And when the powder is all tracked out, she can snap the powder skirt back and out of the way.
- Xt.L 10k/10k laminate with Spylon+ DWR treatment
- Critical seams taped
- Polyester stretch face fabric
- Synthetic insulation
- Regular fit
- Snap-back powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Fixed hood with detachable faux fur
- 2 hand, 1 internal goggle, and 1 data card pockets
- Item #SPD007W