- Detail Images
- Community Images
Ski tough winter weather without a hitch.
Spyder designed the Women's Hitch Jacket to suit the needs of professional big-mountain skiers. The waterproof and breathable stretch polyester shell shrugs off harsh winter weather while the Primaloft Sport insulation traps in heat for all-day warmth. Details like the removable powder skirt, underarm zips, and stretch cuffs with thumb holes provide on-hill coverage and off-hill versatility.
- Stretch polyester shell fabric with Xt.L waterproof and breathable laminate and Spylon DWR for complete protection in winter weather
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 60g Primaloft Sport insulation provides extra warmth on chilly days
- Nylon taffeta lining slides over mid-layers for unrestricted movement
- Bemis overlay film provides abrasion resistance so this jacket will last for season after season
- Underarm zips provide ventilation on warm ski days
- Removable hood provides additional protection in stormy weather
- Removable stretch powder skirt seals around waist to keep snow out and can be left in the car for errands around town
- Stretch cuffs with thumb holes keep sleeves from riding up
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem seal out winter weather
- Hand, chest, data card, goggle, and interior pockets hold everything you need for a day on the mountain