- Detail Images
A quiver of choices for girls who like to keep their options open.
The Spyder Girls' Hitch Core 3-In-1 Jacket gives your up-and-coming ski pro versatile protection from the cold thanks to an insulated, water-resistant shell and a soft, fleecy removable sweater. She can wear the outer jacket by itself on warmer, snowy days, or she can double them up when more extreme weather hits. The knit zip-up sweater will keep her cozy on cool days around town, and thanks to the Core Sweater knit's casual look and technical materials, she'll get clean, refined style and great performance.
- Durable Xt.L laminate provides breathable protection from moisture while remaining supple and resilient
- Spylon DWR repels the initial onslaught of moisture to keep her drier longer
- Bemis Desco anti-abrasion overlays give this jacket a flashy, high-tech look and give the shell extra abrasion-resistance
- Critical seam taping stops water from seeping in between the stitching in exposed areas
- 80g ThermaWeb insulation utilizes ultra-fine polyester fibers to trap body heat and keep your little lady warm
- Polyester satin lining is soft and comfy
- Removable hood blocks cold wind and snow and can be left behind for around-town wear
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted from within the handwarmer pockets so she can batten down the hatches without taking her hands out of her pockets
- Plenty of pocket space including a data card pocket, internal pockets, and cozy handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers hold ski-day essentials
- Chamois lens wipe keeps her goggles clear
- Removable Core Sweater component is an integrated midlayer that uses a mid-weight knit and a warm anti-pilling fleece backing to keep her warm
- Three-point attachment system makes removing or adding the Core sweater simple and easy
- Brushed micro-fleece accents on the Core sweater bump up the comfort level