- Detail Images
Storm-ready jacket at an extremely reasonable price.
Outfit your ski-ripper in the Spyder Boys' Guard Jacket and save some extra cash for his season's pass. Built to last, this durable storm-ready jacket features an Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR coating, taped critical seams, and a hefty amount of ThermaWeb insulation so you're skier grom stays more than protected and comfortable on the slopes this season.
- 10K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR coating on the shell, and taped critical seams help fend off the wet from fat fluffy flakes, melting icicles, and slushy snow
- Tough polyester shell stands up to everything a boy can dish out
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining makes layering beneath the Guard a cinch
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation throughout keeps your kid comfortable and warm on long, chilly lift rides
- Hood offers shelter from the elements and easily removes on warm spring afternoons
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap-back feature that holds powder skirt away when not in use and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Adjustable drawcord in hem helps prevent blowing snow from creeping up his back
- Comfortable brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates annoying chin-chafe
- Two zippered hand pockets stash his snack money or tissues, a data pocket stores his pass, and an internal mesh pocket for his spare goggles or sunglasses
- Chamois lens wipe included to clean fogged-up goggles
Share your thoughts
great looking jacket
- Gender: Male
Bought this for my grandson. It is lightweight but kept him warm and dry while snowboarding. I think it runs a bit small. He is 10 and not big and a medium is just right.