More than just a pretty face-fabric.
The Spyder Girls' Glam Jacket has gorgeous asymmetrical details and a rainbow stitching, but this ski jacket is more than just a glamorous coat—it's a slope-slayer ready to take on winter's weather. An Xt.L laminate with taped critical seams helps keep your daughter dry throughout the ski season, and 140g 3M Thinsulate insulation warms your girl's bones from fall to spring. Plus, Spyder added its proprietary Spylon+ DWR coating to both the shell and lining for added durability and extended longevity that lasts through multiple seasons.
The Glam features a powder skirt to keep snow off your daughter's backside, and it snaps back when snow isn't an issue. She can remove the hood for sunny days at the slopes, and the adjustable cuffs and hem are sure to keep all that wonderful warmth in. Multiple internal pockets give her plenty of organizational options, and the data card pocket holds her MP3 player.
- Glamorous ski jacket for slaying slopes and staying comfy
- Xt.L laminate, Spylon DWR, and taped critical seams keep her dry
- 3M Thinsulate insulation stays warm from fall to spring
- Powder skirt snaps back when snow isn't an issue
- Hood removes for sunny, bluebird days
- Adjustments at the hem and cuffs keep warm in
- Item #SPD00ND