A force to be reckoned with.
The Boys' Force Pant is one of Spyder's most popular ski pants for snow-hungry dudes. Its Xt.L 10k/10k laminate provides waterproof, breathable protection, and critical seams are taped to keep water out. Lightweight levels of Thinsulate insulation help keep the chill off whether he's shredding up his favorite run or teaching his little sister how to build a snowman. The Force features full-length side zippers for ventilation as well as easy on and off. Snow gaiters keep snow out of his boots, and scuff guards keep the cuffs strong. Adjustable high-back suspenders keep his pants in place and can be removed for versatile wear.
- Mountain-ready ski pants for kids that love to ski
- Xt.L laminate helps keep him dry and comfortable
- Thinsulate insulation provides warmth on chilly days
- Full-length side zips offer ventilation and easy on and off
- Inner snow gaiters seal out snow
- Removable and adjustable high-back suspenders
- Internal elastic waist adjuster for personalized fit
- Item #SPD00MX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
Very narrow waste relative to the length of the legs. Too bad, as quality is good but this is a funny fit compared to most kids ski pants...could not find a size that worked for our (very active) 6th grader.