- Detail Images
More bang for your buck.
No matter how many times you remind him, he seems to forget something at home, so instead of fussing over his forgotten top-layer count on the Spyder Boys' Fang Core Jacket. A toasty fleece Core sweater fits perfectly into this insulated jacket to provide him extra warmth on super-chilly early mornings. And if the temps start to heat up, simply unzip the Core and place it in your grom's ski bag.
- 10K-rated Xt.L laminate, shell with Spylon+ DWR coating and taped critical seams help fend off the wet from fat fluffy flakes, melting icicles, and slushy snow
- ThermaWeb insulation on body and sleeves keeps your kid comfortable and warm on long, chilly lift rides
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining makes layering beneath the Fang Core a cinch
- Removable Core Sweater component uses a three-point attachment system to comfortably fit inside the Fang Core jacket and provide warmth on extra nippy days on the slopes
- Storm Hood can be removed for sunny weather or school days
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Brushed microfiber inner collar for comfort and eliminates annoying chin-chafe
- Two zippered hand pockets and a waterproof zippered chest pocket stash his snack money or tissues, a data pocket stores his pass, and an internal mesh pocket holds his spare goggles or sunglasses
- Included chamois lens wipe cleans off fogged-up goggles