- Detail Images
Serious about shredding, serious about style.
Slim, stretchy, and oozing high fashion with gleaming zippers, a purse-slinging belt, and a spectacular fur-trimmed hood, the Spyder Women's Eternity Snow Suit looks so hot your ski buds will fear the snow might melt. But don't judge this book by its cover: it's meant for ripping down the mountain, and with waterproof, windproof, breathable protection, PrimaLoft insulation, and 360 degrees of softshell mobility, there's a lot of substance to this gorgeous surface. Dig deep, go big, and shine like a shimmery diamond.
- Softshell 360-degree stretch nylon and elastane with Xt.L 20K-rated laminate and Spylon+ DWR protects against wind, snow, rain, and stains
- Lightweight 60g (body and sleeves) PrimaLoft One and 40g (legs) PrimaLoft Sport insulation keeps you toasty-warm from head to toe
- Custom, embossed polyester satin lining (body) slips easily over layers and feels luxurious
- Stretch polyester lining (legs) accompanies the stretchy shell for unhindered mobility
- Slim fit with guick-release belt buckle and mini purses add everyday comfort and function to this haute fashion
- Underarm ventilation system lets you dump excess heat when skiing up a sweat or the temps jump
- Removable split hood with genuine coyote fur trim delivers plenty of ooh-la-la style and insulation
- Removable "Puff" inner collar adds coziness at this vulnerable opening when you want it
- Adjustable zippered cuffs with gussets seal out the cold and snow; inner snow gaiters prevent feet-freeze
- Lower leg zippers make dressing and adjusting boots a cinch
- Interior fleece cuffs at wrist provide snug, comfy fit and weather protection
- Data card and internal zippered pockets secure essentials; multiple pockets with Excella metal zippers shine with style and hold your goodies
Share your thoughts
Good day! I want to buy Spyder Eternity...
Good day! I want to buy Spyder Eternity Snow Suit, but I do not understand what size should I use? The suit try size or not (may be more or less)? My chest is 36, and hips 35! I choose a size 6 or 4? I already have a jacket Spyder, but it is not the L-series and it is 4 size! I'm confused! Please help! Thanks