A whole lot of performance in one little jacket.
Spyder teamed up with big-mountain skier, Chris Davenport, while designing the Men's Eiger Shell Jacket to ensure you get the utmost protection and performance when you hit the resort slopes or leave the lift lines behind. This jacket's Xt.L laminate and Spylon+ DWR coating offer seriously waterproof and breathable protection, and fully taped seams prevent wet weather from seeping through the jacket during snowstorms. Offering equally important protection, the Pertex Shield fabric is incredibly lightweight but highly rugged, so you can scramble up ridges and plow through trees without worrying that your jacket won't be able to keep up.
The Eiger also features vents at the underarm to let out some steam when you work up a sweat hiking to the ridge. You can snap the powder skirt back when snow isn't an issue, or you can remove it entirely when you take this jacket out on the city streets in stormy weather. The helmet-compatible hood, hem cinches, and cuff tabs keep out the cold, and Spyder added waterproof zippers at the center front and all the external pockets for extra waterproof protection that most jackets lack. Add in a Recco Avalanche Rescue System, and you've got a shell that will keep you safe and dry from the blusteriest inbounds days to the hairiest backcountry missions.
- A technical shell that's suitable for the slopes or the city
- Waterproof and breathable Xt.L exterior protects from precipitation
- Pertex Shield fabric is lightweight yet tough
- Zippered underarm vents offer temperature regulation
- Powder skirt is removable for customized protection
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Recco reflector adds element of safety
- Item #SPD00KE