For wherever cold weather roams.
Layer up on cold ski days with the Spyder Men's Dolomite Hooded Down Jacket. Featuring a downproof shell (so you won't be trailing feathers when you're wearing it around town) and treated with a Spylon DWR coating for water-resistant protection, it works great as a midlayer at the resort or as a warm standalone at the end of a long ski day. Lofty down insulation traps heat to keep you cozy, even when the temperature drops, and the baffled construction keeps everything in place for a consistent, reliable warmth. The Dolomite features an adjustable hood for additional weather protection, and elasticated cuffs to seal out drafts.
- A versatile insulated jacket for warmth on cold outdoor excursions
- Durable, water-resistant shell with baffled construction
- Down insulation for lightweight warmth in extreme conditions
- Adjustable hood offers additional weather protection
- Zippered pockets keep essentials secure
- Elasticized cuffs seal out drafts
- Item #SPD00L5