- Detail Images
A dish of fresh mountain style served with insulation and light weather protection.
The Spyder Women's Dish Jacket spices things up in the big mountain performance scene with its fresh look, light weatherproof protection, and cozy Thinsulate insulation. Its removable hood makes it ready for bluebird days or afternoons around town, while the Dish's asymmetrical lines and Bemis film overlay provide a sleek, upscale appearance.
- 10K-rated Xt.L membrane, Spylon+ DWR, and taped critical seams help fend off the wet from lightly falling snow and melting icicles
- Bemis (an anti-abrasion overlay film) provides a cool, sleek appearance and water resistance
- Low-profile 3M Thinsulate insulation features microfibers that efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth two times greater than down and other polyester insulation
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Stretchy fabric and elasticized waist side panels supply unrestricted movement while you snowshoe, stroll around the mountain village, or build a snowman with the kids
- Removable hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Powder skirt can be removed for trips to town
- Brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates annoying chafing issues
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your goggles, cell, snack money, or other small essentials
- Data card pocket has a chamois inside to clean your fogged-up goggles