- Detail Images
Built for the coldest ski days.
On the coldest ski days, a hardshell simply doesn't cut the mustard, which is why you zip up the Spyder Men's Diehard Down Jacket before a long day of ripping turns. The lofty 600-fill down insulation traps precious body heat while the Spylon+ DWR-treated shell shrugs off wet snowfall and shields you from chilly wind gusts.
- Polyester Powder Flat Twill weave shell fabric with a Spylon+ DWR finish provides reliable protection in windy and wet weather
- 600-fill down keeps you toasty warm on the coldest ski days and also keeps this jacket light so you won't feel weighed-down
- Active fit hugs your profile so you look sharp on the slopes
- Fully adjustable fixed hood adds protection and warmth in stormy weather
- Two-way center front zipper is quick, reliable, and secure
- Microfiber chin guard ensures chafe-free comfort
- Adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem keep weather out and warmth in
- Zippered chest pocket and an internal zippered pocket keep valuables securely stowed
- Front zippered pockets warm up cold hands
Share your thoughts
Is this jacket weather rated? How many...
Is this jacket weather rated? How many degrees can this go to before I get the shivers?
Not sure what you mean by weather rated, but the coat does have a DWR finish which makes it water resistant. DWR will work best in light precipitation for short to medium periods of time. You probably won't want to wear this in a driving rainstorm, but it should work for most snow days.
As far as temperature goes, being comfortable is a very subjective thing, but down is one of the better insulators, so it should keep you fairly comfortable in cold weather.
Great fit. Great function. Great Jacket.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Great layer or Fall/Spring jacket. And it's good for cruising the city. I really like the chin guard, and the fill isn't too much, so you're not a marshmallow. Cheers, great jacket indeed.