- 20K-rated waterproof fabric, taped critical seams, and waterproof zippers keep you dry
- Light insulation warms your legs on the chairlift
- Thigh vents dump heat as you charge down chutes and mogul fields
- Cuff anchors and inner snow cuffs hold everything down
Share your thoughts
Good, but with some shortcomings
These are good pants, but there were a few things that I didn't like, especially for the price.
1. The leg vents are on the outside of the leg, not the inside, where I need the ventilation. Who gets sweaty on the outside of their legs?
2. There is no back pocket, just the front two. Not a big deal.
3. The boot cuffs were too loose to grip my boots (I snowboard). So, several times while hiking through pow, I got snow inside my boots, making my socks wet.
If none of these issues bother you, they are a great pair of pants. They are super water replellent and fit nicely.