Let him tackle the slopes.
Test your boy's appetite for snow with Spyder's Challenger Jacket. Its Xt.L laminate keeps snow out, while Thinsulate insulation shields him from snow, so he'll stay warm and dry all day. A Spylon+ DWR treatment sheds any remaining water droplets for extra protection as he explores the ski slopes.
The Challenger also features a protective powder skirt to keep snow out. The hood shields him from stormy weather, and can be removed on bluebird days. An internal pocket protects his goggles when not in use, so you won't have to hear him complain about scratches. Spyder also included a custom web graphic, giving the jacket a cool vibe he'll love to show off.
- A ski jacket built for challenging days at the resort
- Xt.L fabric blocks snow to keep your boy dry
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth and comfort
- Critical seam taping and Spylon DWR keeps water out
- Powder skirt seals out snow and snaps back when not in use
- Interior stretch cuffs with thunbholes keeps sleeves in place
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem to seal out snow
- Item #SPD00ML