- Detail Images
Let him tackle the slopes in all weather.
Test your boy's appetite for snowy weather at the ski resort with Spyder's Challenger Jacket. Its Xt.L laminate keeps snow and rain out, while the Spylon+ DWR treatment sheds any remaining water droplets for extra protection. Stuffed with 3M Thinsulate, the Challenger brings a lot of warmth in a surprisingly thin package. The Challenger also features a protective power skirt for the snowy days, a removable hood for the sunny days, and internal stretch cuffs with thumbholes. There's even a chamois lens wipe in the data card pocket for his goggles.
- Xt.L laminate (10K/10K)
- Spylon+ DWR treatment
- 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap back
- Removable hood
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Data card pocket with chamois lens wipe