Let him tackle the slopes.
Test your boy's appetite for snow with Spyder's Challenger Jacket. Its Xt.L laminate keeps snow out, while Thinsulate insulation shields him from snow, so he'll stay warm and dry all day. A Spylon+ DWR treatment sheds any remaining water droplets for extra protection as he explores the ski slopes.
The Challenger also features a protective powder skirt to keep snow out. The hood shields him from stormy weather and can be removed on bluebird days. An internal pocket protects his goggles when not in use, so you won't have to hear him complain about scratches. Spyder also included a custom web graphic, giving the jacket a cool vibe he'll love to show off.
- A ski jacket built for challenging days at the resort
- Xt.L shell blocks snow to keep your boy dry
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth and comfort
- Critical seam taping and Spylon DWR keeps water out
- Powder skirt seals out snow and snaps back when not in use
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Adjustable cuffs and hem to seal out snow
- Item #SPD00ML
- Q & A
Loved the color and fit my son great
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 12 & 14
My son likes color of the jacket but the size 12 was too small for my average size 11 yo. Returned it for a 14, which fit with room to grow. I ended up returning it for another brand with seams that can be released.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
My son loves it
My son loves this jacket. It's comfortable. He's 12 but he's 5'3 so i bought him the size 14. It fits him well. Hopefully he won't grow too fast so he can use it more than a year. Never felt cold, it was 21 degrees out in the snow and he was skiing.
Awesome quality jacket but WAY TOO SMALL
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
The quality of this jacket is awesome but you need to order 2 sizes bigger than you think you need. Sizes run REALLY small. Not sure why the company won't fix this as now I can see lots of reviews have the same info, TOO SMALL.