Your new wingman.
You would never go to a party without your wingman, so why go to the resort without backup? The Spyder Men's Bromont Jacket is your best bro when it comes to ski gear. An Xt.L waterproof laminate shields you from winter storms, while remaining extremely breathable as you cover every corner of the mountain. PrimaLoft Silver insulation helps keep you warm and comfortable without adding bulk or causing you to overheat. A 360-degree stretch shell and lining gives you the freedom to move without restriction. Spyder also added an anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis to extend the life of your jacket.
The Bromont includes Spyder's core ventilation system to ensure you won't overheat as you move. The removable hood allows you to adapt to conditions for a more enjoyable day. A powder skirt ensures you won't be digging snow out of your jacket after your powder run, and it can be snapped out of the way when not in use. The Bromont is loaded with a variety of pockets to back you and your gear up for a successful day on the slopes.
- A protective ski jacket ready for any weather at the resort
- Xt.L laminate blocks water and is extremely breathable
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation for breathable warmth and comfort
- 360-degree stretch fabric and lining for increased mobility
- Fully taped seams with Spylon DWR seals out moisture
- Core ventilation system for easy temperature regulation
- Removable hood offers extra weather protection
- Powder skirt seals out snow and snaps back when not in use
- Item #SPD00KR