- Detail Images
A pair of ski pants that keeps up with you.
Skiing in a pair of pants that restrict your mobility hinders your performance at the park. That's what Spyder had in mind while designing its Men's Bormio Pant. With this pair, you get the waterproof protection you need in wet weather thanks to Osmo technology and the pant's fully taped seams. You even have 40g PrimaLoft Sport insulation warming your legs. But the 360-degree stretch nylon shell is what lets you move on the mountain like you were buck naked. An anti-abrasion overlay by Bemis brings the durability-bang season after season.
Articulated knees give even better freedom of movement to the already super-mobile Bormio. Vents at the thigh let out some steam while you hike up powder-capped peaks. The adjustable suspenders have a high mesh back to guard your backside and allow excess heat to escape, or you can remove the suspenders. Lower leg zippers help you pull the cuffs over your boots with ease, and gaiters block the snow. Scuff guards prevent any tearing from your ski edges, and waterproof zippers offer wet weather protection in ways that most pants fail to do.
- Osmo technology, fully taped seams
- 360° stretch nylon, elastane shell with Spylon+ DWR
- 40g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Articulated knees
- Thigh ventilation system
- Lower leg zippers
- Removable, adjustable suspenders with high back and mesh insert
- Gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors, scuff guards
- Waterproof zipper at leg stash pocket
- Adjustable waist with stretch gusset, belt loops
- Anti-abrasion overlay by Bemis