- Detail Images
Spyder might be right.
Spyder considers the Men's Bormio Pant one of the world's top-performing ski pants, and for good reason. Osmo technology is Spyder's strongest waterproof fabric, and it's extremely breathable for backcountry adventures. Spyder coated the Bormio in Spylon+ DWR for additional water-shedding protection, and PrimaLoft's Silver insulation provides a touch of warmth in a supremely soft package. Equipped with articulated knees and a 360° stretch shell, the Bormio allows for a full range of motion whether you're ascending or descending.
For extra security, Spyder also added Powderap snow gaiters that accommodate the power straps found on most ski boots. The Bormio also features zippered thighs for ventilation, lower leg zippers for easy on-and-off, and removable adjustable suspenders with a breathable mesh high back. Its Recco reflector may help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you out in the backcountry during emergencies. Spyder also added an anti-abrasion overlay by Bemis for long-lasting durability.
- Osmo waterproof breathable membrane
- Spylon+ DWR water-shedding treatment
- 360° stretch shell and lining
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation
- Anti-abrasion overlay film by Bemis
- Powderap power-strap compatible snow gaiters
- Zippered thigh vents
- Lower leg zippers
- Removable adjustable high back suspenders with mesh insert
- Recco avalanche rescue system