Solid protection that's kid-friendly.
Your little dude's reputation for being hard on his stuff, well, precedes him to say the least. So queue up the Spyder Boys' Bormio Pants and be prepared for these pantalones to easily withstand the abuses of your kiddo when he's bombing runs at the resort. The Bormio features Spyder's Xt.L laminate and taped critical seams to keep your little dude dry from nuking pow, while the Thinsulate Platinum insulation adds a bit of warmth without a bunch of bulk.
If junior starts to overheat like a righteously-old hot rod after a long run, he can unzip the mesh-backed vents at the thighs to cool off. Suspenders keep his britches in place, and can be removed when he suddenly decides suspenders aren't cool anymore. Not to mention, inner snow gaiters use a gripper elastic to keep snow out. And to ensure they don't wear out after their first season, Spyder threw in a Desco anti-abrasion coating over the face fabric, so your family's next skier in line can get as much use out of them as his older brother.
- A kid-friendly pant for blasting around at the resort
- Fully waterpoof and breathable exterior protects from snow
- Synthetic insulation curbs the cold
- Inner thigh vents provide on-the-go tempeature regulation
- Suspenders are removable and adjustable to his liking
- Inner snow gaiters protect baselayers and footwear
- Item #SPD00MB
- Q & A
No better kids ski pant
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
No matter the weather my son is warm and dry in them. Never overheats. I looked all over and I think this is one of the only 20k/20k waterproof breathable pant out there for kids his age.
Spyder Bormio Pant - Boys
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Spyder makes great products, I bought this for my 9 year son and he loves these, we got some snow the other day and he did not want to take them off when he was done. They kept him nice and warm!