Spyder Bitsy Teeny Queeny Jacket - Toddler Girls'
- Detail Images
Embellished, insulated, and adorable.
It was a Spyder Bitsy Teeny Queeny Toddler Girls' Jacket that she wore to the hill that day. Spyder knows that even a queen has to go outside to enjoy some playtime in the snow every once in a while, so they had the conundrum of maintaining a balance of warmth, staying dry, while infusing style fit for royalty. So, they adorned the Bitsy with rhhinestones, laminated the fabric with an XT.L coating to fend off light moisture, and stuffed it with 140g of insulation in the name of warmth.
- Taped critical seams keep water from seeping in
- Brushed microfiber inner collar protects her tender skin from chin-chafe
- Heavy weather hood comes off for sunny days
- Glove attachment on sleeve helps keep track of essential equipment
- Elastic cuffs and internal hem drawcord seal out drafts
- Grow cuff on sleeve accommodates mid-season growth spurts