Your pint-sized rabble-rouser may be a shade on the small side, but she needs big protection when you strap a pair of skis to her legs and let her tear down the mountain or plop her in a sled in front of you. So, reach for the Spyder Toddler Girls' Bitsy Sweetart Pant when she needs something that's toddler-tough and snow-friendly.
Fashioned with a stretch polyester fabric so your little girl can move and groove, the Bitsy offers unobstructed mobility and features a Spylon+ DWR treatment to keep her dry. Additionally, the 3M Thinsulate Insulation provides roasty-toasty warmth, while a soft brushed microfleece vest provides an extra bit of comfort for her upper half. Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow from sneaking into her boots, and when her snow pants have become more like snow capris, the Small To Tall grow feature allows you to extend the hem an additional two inches.
- A pair of toddler-tough pants for playing in the snow
- Xt.L membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Spylon DWR treatment sheds light moisture
- Synthetic insulation offers roasty-toasty warmth
- Fleece bib seals in furnace-like fervor
- Small To Tall feature elongates hem an extra two inches
- Item #SPD00NN