Ski pants tough enough for your toddler.
She may itsy bitsy, but she needs big protection when you strap a pair of skis to her legs and let her tear down the mountain or plop her in a sled in front of you. The Spyder Toddler Girls' Bitsy Tart Pant is made with a stretch polyester fabric so your little girl can move, and the Spylon+ DWR finish will keep her dry when she yardsales. 3M Thinsulate Insulation keeps her legs nice and warm, while a soft brushed micro fleece vest provides an extra bit of comfort for her upper half. Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow from coming in through the bottom, and worse, down her boots. And when her snow pants have become more like snow capris, the Small To Tall grow feature allows you to extend the hem an additional two inches.
- 10K/10K Xt.l laminate with Spylon+ DWR treatment
- Critical seams taped
- Polyester stretch face fabric
- Micro fleece vest
- Taffeta lining
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation (80g)
- Regular fit
- Bib with adjustable shoulder straps
- Abrasion resistant scuff guards
- Small to tall extendable hems
- Zippered back pocket, 2 back stacked pockets
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic