- Detail Images
When you were a kid, you had to walk five miles barefoot in the snow to get to school, but you wore a one-piece snowsuit.
Classics never go out of style, but they love an update. The one-piece Spyder Bitsy Sassy Suit adds tough weather-resistance, cozy insulation, beautiful, modern design, and stretchy performance. You must admit: today's kids have it good.
- Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate and Spylon DWR coating delivers all-weather protection
- Critically taped seams seal out the elements
- Nylon taffeta lining provides silky-smooth comfort
- 140g ThermaWeb synthetic-down insulation keeps her toasty-warm and happy
- Microfiber-lined collar cuts down on annoying chafing
- Standard fit offers comfortable movement and room to layer
- Weather-adaptable hood can be removed on sunny days
- Elasticized cuffs fit snugly against her wrists to keep out cold air and snow
- Inner snow gaiter keeps the snow out of the suit's pants and her boots
- Removable gathered belt adds a stylish, grown-up touch
- Data-card, multiple internal, and hand-warmer pockets stow her belongings
- Glove attachment on sleeves keeps her mittens from going missing at the resort's day-car center
- Small-to-Tall features allows sleeves to be lengthened 1.5 in and legs 2in to get your gal through once season and perhaps even into the next, as well
Share your thoughts
2 Year Old Loves this Spyder Ski Suit!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My daughter, like most toddlers, loves to jump in piles of snow and roll around. This ski suit is great for play and keeps her super warm when we're at the bunny slope starting to learn how to ski. The fit is nice for her and she has lots of room to grow (she's in between a 2T and a 3T and I got the 3 size... could have gone with the 2 but the 3 works and gives room to grow). Right now it fits just a little bit baggy, which works well with her steeze in general. It also has a DWR coating which repels water and hot chocolate.
The only thing I would consider is buying the version that has the harness built into it. There are times when I grab a handful of ski suit to pick up a fallen toddler, and it would be nice to have the handle there instead and not worry about ripping anything. So far it hasn't been an issue, but check them both out if you're shopping.
Nice Color Good Fit
This snow suit is the perfect fit for my 22 month old. She fits perfectly in size 2T at Gap ordered a 2T spyder snow suit it has a little room to grow without being to big. I think with the built in growth tucks we might be lucky and get two years out of this suit.