- Detail Images
Big-kid gear for little kids.
The Spyder Little Girls' Bitsy Mynx Jacket combines fun fashion with sensible utility, so your next-generation skier can tackle the slopes in cozy style. This feature-rich jacket packs in the tech of a grown-up ski jacket so she won't be left behind when it comes to weather protection and function.
- Durable Xt.L laminate provides breathable protection from moisture while remaining supple and resilient
- Spylon DWR repels the initial onslaught of moisture to keep her drier longer
- Critical seam taping stops water from seeping in between the stitching in exposed areas
- Lower portion of jacket provides extreme protection from wet show
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation utilizes ultra-fine polyester fibers to trap body heat and keep your little lady warm
- Taffeta lining is easy to slide in and out of even over a baselayer; microfiber cuff lining prevents chafing and adds coziness
- Removable hood blocks cold wind and snow and can be left behind for around-town wear
- Elasticized cuffs stop snow from flying up her sleeves
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted from within the handwarmer pockets so she can batten down the hatches without taking her hands out of her pockets
- Plenty of pocket space including a data card pocket, internal pockets, and cozy handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers hold ski-day essentials
- Small-to-tall grow features allows sleeves to be extended an additional 1.5 inches