- Detail Images
A bluebird-ready winter jacket that takes on cold temperatures.
Whether it's a bluebird or snowflake-filled day, bundle her up in the Spyder Toddler Girls' Bitsy Lola Jacket before you take her out into winter weather. Its shell helps protect her from fat, fluffy flakes, while its faux fur and cool prints give her a fresh mountain appearance while she learns how to ski or rolls around in the snow. Plus, Spyder equipped the jacket with its 'Small-to-Tall' grow feature so she's covered in case of a sudden growth spurt.
- Xt.L laminate, Spylon DWR-coating, and taped critical seams help shield your little snow muffin from lightly falling snow and melting icicles while she learns how to ski or plays in the snow
- ThermaWeb insulation throughout keeps her core warm and comfortable during the colder months
- Smooth taffeta lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Regular fit gives her plenty of unrestricted movement while she rolls around in the snow
- Removable hood with detachable faux fur trim helps protect her face from the elements
- Elasticized cuffs block snow while the adjustable drawcord hem finishes in the hand pocket to reduce excess drawcord dangling
- Glove-sleeve attachment ensures she doesn't leave her gloves in the lodge
- 'Small-to-Tall' grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1.5in when stitch is released
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash her lip balm, tissues, and other small essentials