- Detail Images
Start her ski career off on the right foot.
The first ski lesson can be a scary experience for her, but she'll feel better with the backup of the Spyder Bitsy Sassy Toddler Girls' Snow Suit. It's waterproof, breathable, and toasty, so she won't get wet or cold when she ends up taking her first spill, and has a Small to Tall extension system so she won't outgrow it in five minutes, either. The belt and hood are removable, letting her customize the look and fit, while ankle gaiters and elastic cuffs prevent snow from creeping up her legs and sleeves and a brushed inner collar stops her chin from being irritated by the cold.
- Xt.L waterproof and breathable laminate
- Stretch polyester fabric and nylon taffeta lining with a Spylon+ DWR coating
- Taped critical seams
- Removable hood and belt
- Elastic ankle gaiters and hem scuff guards
- Elasticized cuffs with glove attachments
- Hand pockets and sleeve pass pocket
- Brushed microfiber inner collar
- Small to Tall sleeve and hem extension system