- Detail Images
- Son-R footbed technology enhances sensitivity to keep you in touch with the vessel movements for balance and safety
- HydroGrip rubber sole helps keep the shoe's weight light while offering superb traction even on slick surfaces
- Hydrophobic mesh upper dries quickly
- Anti-microbial treatment helps prevent odor buildup
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I returned these shoes after using them for first time. I used them for beach and wind surfing. They trap lot of sand and it was pain to get all that sand out. I read reviews on amazon that these shoes are very slippery when wet. Reviewer used them on boat.
nice low profile
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
fits snug (they run a tad big) so i suggest ordering a 1/2 size down. i use these for my kayak and SUP...great feel and they stay tight. fast draining as well. held up good so far.