From docks to downtown.
From days on the decks of sailboats and docks to a night spent downtown, the Sperry Top-Sider is lightweight, comfortable, and as versatile as it is modern. A highly breathable microfiber suede and compression-molded EVA footbed do their part to maximize comfort, while the Hot Melt heel counter and lining helps stabilizes your step at sea. SON-R technology features a unique outsole design and interactive footbed to provide natural, sensory feedback, which essentially means a more stable, agile step when you need to move quickly. Keeping you gripped on wet and dry surfaces, the molded Hydro-Grip rubber outsole with Adaptive Wive-Siping disperses water underfoot to help reduce slippage.
- High-performing boat shoe that offers casual style
- Microfiber suede upper breathes well for dry comfort
- Compression-molded EVA footbed cushions every step
- Heel counter and lining boosts comfort and stabilizes your foot
- Hydro-Grip rubber outsole with siping helps grip wet surfaces
- Item #SRR00AQ